Leilanie Arellano, MSN (Leadership and Health Education), BSN, PCCN Founder Inspirational Alignment Advocacy Foundation, Inc.
Leilanie is currently enrolled at University of Phoenix pursuing Doctorate Degree in Health Administration
Travel can increase productivity of the creative mind. As an adventurer and an academic writer, the impact of travel reveals inspiration and motivation in unique alignment with my personal and professional goals. Regardless of the purpose of the journey, I combine all situations as a powerful tool for creating a whole meaningful experience. A holistic approach to travel has impeccably taught me to transform into greater boundaries and also inadvertently taught me to reach deep levels of enjoyment, compassion, cultural diversity, and balance while being grounded in authenticity.
Revisiting San Francisco was a delightful adventure for the heart and spirit. The beautiful city is exhilarating with the remarkable beauty of a modern city and marvel of nature combined. The mystic hills, sparkling bay area, eclectic mix of modern and Victorian architectural style, fabulous food, and culturally diverse free-spirited people has an alluring magic. Truly, San Francisco is one of the best cities I have visited. The city’s unique beauty is close to my heart.
My meeting was brief but the conversation with the CEO of a travel company falls into an alignment of combining work and freedom to travel around the world at the same time. As an online student, I have developed a digital nomad lifestyle to accomplish schoolwork and enjoy visiting places in my bucket list at the same time. Embracing this kind of lifestyle takes openness to change and flexibility. However, I can find balance between personal and academic time by creating a signature lifestyle. Letting go of traditional patterns, I have learned to shift to developing new experiences to make my journey more productive, fun, and meaningful. Meeting a “mighty traveler” was a journey undertaken to gain knowledge for scrupulous attention to great travel deals, and it served as an inspiration to understand one’s existence through travel.
My trip to Modesto, California was a rewarding experience. Reconnecting with my cohort from the doctoral program and showing support for a public speaking engagement resonated University of Phoenix School of Advanced Studies mission. As students, our collaborative efforts help us develop knowledge and skills to develop leadership and service to communities (University of Phoenix, SAS). There’s a creative action among doctoral students to purposeful dialog and learning activities for a meaningful endeavor. Driving around Modesto, I discovered that it is the home of Gallo Winery, world’s largest family-owned winery and the largest exporter of California wine (gallo.com) I enjoyed the short stop at Gallo Winery, and the lovely drive with beautiful vineyard and almond plantation sceneries.
Returning to San Francisco, I decided to spend the rest of my time in this city enjoying the view of San Francisco Bay, Alcatraz, and the Golden Gate Bridge. The view of the crimson-colored perpetual bridge was breathtaking from the Battery Spencer Marin County side. A mystical monument, the structure is a symbol of ultimate creativity. It was definitely perfect spot to spend a relaxing time with awe-inspiring views before leaving San Francisco.
With constricted time, I did not get the chance to grab dinner before heading to the airport. When I opened my backpack, I found the box of French macaron given to me as a gift from a new friend I met when I arrived in the city. I met Cal during the flight to San Francisco. We shared an Uber ride, and because we were both early for our individual meetings, we took a short stroll along the Russian Hill of Polk Street, captured fun pictures, and stopped by La Boulange for French coffee and delicious macarons. Meeting Cal was a surprise blessing to my journey. Once again, I rediscovered that it is in the little moments that make travel and life fantastic. Life is indeed like a box of macarons; and it is very colorful. And to travel well, it is essential to develop a beautiful balance with the unknown.
As I took a few bites of the macarons, the colors reminded me of the different experiences in this journey. With good intention, each experience was colorful and can serve as a guide and inspiration along my journey. I love to travel because it gives me a whole new perspective in life. Travel gives me joy and provides an opportunity for growth, alignment, and share experiences with others. To travel is to live life to the fullest.
Property of Inspirational Alignment
















No comments:
Post a Comment